Subject: cancellation of Dec 12 teleconf

Jacques told me he did not have time to finish his action item on
reliable response application note before this weekend.

Also, the request for our TC ballot for the IPR policy change is in the
process of OASIS staff.

I cancelled the meeting for tuesday Dec 12, and scheduled another
meeting 4 weeks later on Jan 9.

If enough voting members have problems with the Jan 9 date, post your
concerns to this list.