Subject: WSRM TC public web Site update

All,

I would like to propose the following updates to the
OASIS WSRM TC Web site:

1.Include the following statement in the "External Resources"
section.
--
"A profile of Information Appliances Services for WS-Reliability1.1
 was created by INTAP."

2. I also would like to propose the following addition
to the WSRM TC public web site at "Technical Work
Produced by the Committee" section, when they were
approved as CD.
--
"Deployment Profile Template For OASIS WS-Reliability1.1
 Committee Draft" with a link to the document.
  OASIS WS-Reliability1.1 Committee Draft"
  with a link to the document.
--

Thanks,

Iwasa