Subject: Two aproved CD01 documents for upload to OASIS Site

Mary:

Could you upload the two CD01 documents we voted on last night

I used the same filename scheme you used for the last one:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/23475/profile-ias-cd-01.zip
Zip with doc, pdf, and html for Profile for IAS CD01

(have to be careful on generation of PDF for the doc above due to some
font difficulties.  Please use the PDF file I generated)

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrm/download.php/23476/deployment-profile-template-cd-01.zip
zip with doc, pdf, and html for deployment profile template CD01

Please let me know if there are any difficulties with these two zip
files, or when you have uploaded both CD 01 docs to the locations
on the web site.

I will send the TC closure notice Soon as the docs are posted on the
proper site location, and I update the public page.

Thanks ahead of time.