wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] Comment on Today's Joint Interfaces Working Telecon

The glossary type definition I jotted down as this conversation neared
consensus was:

Session: A Producer managed transient data storage mechanism whose scope
is defined by a Consumer. Common scopes include an End-User, a user group
or an arbitrary Consumer defined scope.

Hope this is close to what others heard as well.

                      Rex Brooks
                      <rexb@starbourne.        To:       Michael Freedman <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>, Rex Brooks
                      com>                      <rexb@starbourne.com>
                                               cc:       wsia-comment@lists.oasis-open,
                      06/11/2002 02:23          wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
                      PM                       Subject:  Re: [wsrp-comment] Comment on Today's Joint Interfaces
                                                Working Telecon

Thanks, Mike,

I wanted to be sure of this since we are scheduled to work on the
glossary tomorrow, and I would like to capture at least as much as we
managed to reach consensus on.

Rex