wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] wsrp markup

The specification defines class names, but it would be up to Consumers to
publish a css file that mapped those class names to style definitions. I
think we could publish a css file that contained just empty definitions,
but don't see much value to doing so.

                      Timo Tetzlaf
                      <Timo.Tetzlaf@met        To:       "'wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org'"
                      ris.de>                   <wsrp-comment@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:
                      10/09/2002 05:01         Subject:  [wsrp-comment] wsrp markup
                      AM

> is there already an available css file (alpha, beta or similar) for the
> wsrp markup, Style and Rewriting Spec. 1.2 ?

             Timo