wsrp-comment message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-comment] EventPayload Type in spec does not match WSDL

I have expired problem with create EventPayload on Producer.

My code is:
For UpdateResponse I creating array of Events:
(new UpdateResponse()).setEvents( here array of Event() );
Creating payload:
     EventPayload value = new EventPayload();
     value.set_any(new Object());  <== here problem!!!
Creating event:
     Event newEvent = new Event();
     newEvent.setName(new QName(""));
     newEvent.setPayload(value);

But in the spec described Object type for any:
6.1.21 EventPayload Type
 [R] Object any
6.1.22 Event Type
 [R] QName           name