wsrp-comment message

Subject: WSRP URL examples

Hello, list!

I have found something strange in the second specification:

====================================
9.2.1.10 URL examples
  Request the Consumer render the Portlet in a different mode and window state:
  wsrp_rewrite?wsrp-urlType=render&wsrp-mode=help&wsrp-windowState=maximized/wsrp_rewrite

Is it correct?
Do we have to use "wsrp-mode=help" instead "wsrp-mode=wsrp:help"?

Regards,
Alexey.