wsrp-conformance message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-conformance] [AS198] Honoring requiresRewrite

It just occurred to me that this assertion implies that the consumer
will have to parse non-XML content type as well. How about relaxing this
assertion to just include XML-type resources? Although it would be
incorrect/useless to specify requireRewrite=true for, say, for
application/pdf type resources, the consumer can skip rewriting such
resources and save some cycles.

Subbu