wsrp-conformance message

Subject: [wsrp-conformance] How to proceed

As part of following up on the conversation with the OASIS staff, I have run across a couple of documents that are relevant to deciding how we proceed forward from here. They are:
1. The output of the OASIS Conformance TC at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/group_public/download.php/305/conformance_requirements-v1.pdf
2. A paper located at http://www.itl.nist.gov/div897/ctg/conformance/bulletin-conformance.htm

Rich