wsrp-coord message

Subject: [wsrp-coord] F2F prep - Updated Framework presentation

Here is a pass at updating the framework presentation to provide context for the discussion, say what the SC has decided to-date and continue with the proposal that was placed on the table for discussion. We should consider whether or not to also include a mapping of this to a use case (difficult without pulling heavily from areas beyond what the SC has decided) and potentially the set of questions we have primed for our discussion.

Depending on how Alan is doing at prepping the Use Profiles for review, we can review this at the 12 ET call today.

Rich Thompson

V2 Framework Update - rev 2.ppt