wsrp-dev message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-dev] AXIS1 Problem with generated sources: Params were mixed upwithin super constructor.

Hopefully that will assist in identifying and fixing this as an Axis bug

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Hawthorne, NY

From:
"Alexey Zavizionov" <alexey.zavizionov@gmail.com>
To:
Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Cc:
wsrp-dev@lists.oasis-open.org, axis-user@ws.apache.org, "Roman Pedchenko"
<roman.pedchenko@exoplatform.com.ua>
Date:
10/24/2007 03:22 AM
Re: [wsrp-dev] AXIS1 Problem with generated sources: Params were mixed up
within super constructor.

Thanks for the quick reply.

Just those which involving a field carried as an attribute.

Regards,
Alexey