Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Wedesdays agenda

I case it wasn't clear during the call today, or if you missed it/missed
the call.  If you ever dial in and are met with the response that the
password isn't recognized it will generally mean that I am currently in
a conference call [I use different passwords for different calls].
 Merely try again in a minute or two figurign I am running late or our
clocks aren't synced.  There is always a second possibility that I
mistyped the password but this is something I shoudl figure out quickly
once no one else joins the conference.  For as much as I like to talk I
truly don't like just talking to myself.  Sorry for the trouble today.
     -Mike-