Subject: wsrp:maximize vs. wsrp:solo

Can someone refresh my memory on our intent in distinguishing between a
state where we say that the portlet has more display space then normal
[wsrp:maximize] and one where we say this is the only portlet being
aggregated [wsrp:solo]?  I.e. for what distinguishing purpose did we add
wsrp:solo?
    -Mike-