Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Thursday conflict

Sorry. Because of the updated Oasis policies regarding attendence and
membership we decided at the F2F to have fewer TC calls so folks would
have an easier time maintaining eligibility. We are considering a
frequency of about a month for TC calls. To make up for the lost TC
calls we are moving the Interfaces calls to Thursday's at 8am and
increasing their frequency. They will run [when necessary] in the weeks
that there isn't a TC call. These calls will be used to dicsuss
Spec/featuer issues. Right now this means continuing to walk through the
issues list and resolve. Such resolutions will be recommendations that
will be voted on in the once a month TC call. So basically we are moving
to a model where we get real work done in the subcommitee and ratify
that work in the TC. To make this scheme successful we need folks to
attend the Interfaces calls so we can build consensus and resolve issues
there vs. redoing the work in the subsequent TC calls because most/some
haven't participated. Finally, to keep pressure on our 2.0 progress we
had decided the first Interfaces call would be this Thursday however
because of a conflict I can't make it. The first call will be next
Thursday.
-Mike-