Subject: Groups - Interfaces Concall modified

Interfaces Concall has been modified by Mr Michael Freedman

Date:  Friday, 16 February 2007
Time:  08:00am - 09:30am PT

Event Description:
1-888-967-2253 or +44 118 924 9000 (Europe)
meeting ID: 345337
passcode: 060606

Agenda:
1) Enhanced Cookie Support -- continue discussion from last week concerning support for rewriting cookies and transporting back to client.

2) Ajax support -- continue discussions.

Minutes:
Discussed 3 options for proceeding:
1) Close 2.0 as soon as possible by only fixing problems we consider broken -- where broken means a function we had explicitly discussed supporting when we designed the solution but now find the solution deficient.
2) option 1 plus current known issues related to keeping WSRP aligned with JSR 286.
3) Align WSRP 2.0 with JSR 286 delaying its release until JSR 286 is stable.

Timelines:
Option 1 (optimistic):
March 15: Public review -- 15 days
April 15 -- submit to OASIS for approval
June 1 -- approved as OASIS standard

Option 1 (pessimistic):
April xxx -- public draft 15 day review
May 15 -- submit to OASIS for approval
July 1 -- approved as OASIS standard

Option 2: (optimistic):
April 1 -- public draft 60 day review
June 15 -- submit to OASIS for approval
August 1 -- approved as OASIS standard

Option 2: (pessimistic):
May 1 -- public review (60 day)
July 15 -- submit to OASIS for approval
September 1 -- approved as OASIS standard

Option 3: (optimistic):
June 1 -- submit public draft for 60 day review
August 15 -- submit to OASIS for approval
October 1 -- OASIS standard

Option 3: (pessimistic):
June 1 -- submit public draft for 60 day review
September 15 -- submit 2 public draft for 15 day review
October 15 -- submit to OASIS standaization
December 1 -- its a standard **
Note:  because this occurts late in the year -- even a 1 day slip likely pushed us into February 2008 as we don't review/vote over the December holiday season.

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=14334

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
METHOD:PUBLISH
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:My Calendar
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:MEETING
STATUS:TENTATIVE
DTSTAMP:20070216T000000Z
DTSTART:20070216T160000Z
DTEND:20070216T173000Z
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:Interfaces Concall
  345337\npasscode: 060606\n\nGroup: WSRP Interfaces SC\nCreator: Mr
  Michael Freedman
URL:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=14334
UID:http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp-interfaces/event.php?event_id=14334
END:VEVENT