Subject: Concall 6/7?

I seem to recall that I am supposed to schedule an interfaces concall
for June 7th.  Correct?  Is there any specific work to discuss during
this call?  Or do we just need this call to discuss/ask for volunteers
to see who/how we can move the Ajax work forward as we seem to be in a
holding pattern with folks busy on other things?
    -Mike-