wsrp-markup message

Subject: Telecon tomorrow?

Hi Folks,

I have been very busy, so I am not really prepared for a meeting
tomorrow, but I will try to phone in at 8:00 am Pacific Time just in
case. If Andre posts the call info again, that would be good, but I
will certainly want to meet next week, whether we meet tomorrow or
not. We do want to decide what we want on the agenda for the f2f in
May.

Ciao,
Rex
--