wsrp-markup message

Subject: Uploaded CSS REV 8

Hi Folks,

This is the table of CSS classes we have identified, minus the anchor
class which we dropped, and it includes the questions we have never
answered because we thought we would have a set of rendered samples
to aid our choices. Lacking that or any additional input from member
companies, I will answer the questions as best I can and put together
a draft for the spec section relevant to CSS classes. If you have
questions, comments and/or suggestions, please let me know soonest. I
plan to send the final version of this with the hypothetical spec
language Friday.

Ciao,
Rex
--