wsrp-pfb message

Subject: Publishing WSRP Service to ebXML Registry: initial outline

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>All,
>
>I will be presenting at a company event today, so Farrukh has agreed to
>fill in for me on the call. I've recommended the following to be covered
>(but I defer to Farrukh's judgement):

Team,

I took the document at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/3814/Publish_0.1.doc

and updated it for the ebXML Registry section. I attach the revised
document for our discussion today. Would someone with the right karma
please update the master copy of the document with this version which I
now named Publish_0.2.doc. All my changes are in section 1.4.3. I look
forward to our meeting later today. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Content Enable your enterprise with the freebXML Registry:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf