wsrp-webservice message

Subject: Re: [wsrp-webservice] revised wsdl for testing

These files have the "intf:" removed from the fault name references in the bindings file so as to conform with the WS-I basic profile (see errata #3). If we could all check these still work, it would help in making the right decision on this errata issue.

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

04/25/2003 04:01 AM