Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Update: Saturday conference call time change

Folks,
    We have made some adjustments for the Saturday conference call
discussed earlier today.  The current plan is to start at 10:30 am PDT.
This new (later) time allows Thomas and Carsten to come to Oracle from
downtown S.F.  As the actual start time will be based on their arrival
the meeting may start a little before or after the appointed time.  They
will call me when they leave S.F.  At that time I will send another
e-mail to these lists informing you of a new estimated time.  I hope you
can join us.  The conference number and ID are the same we always use
(877-302-8255) and ID: 8814427.
      -Mike-