Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [wsrp][intefaces] Use case for userfilteredgetDescription()

Are you suggesting that producers shouldn't be able to do any type of
authorization check via our protocol?  I believe, this is counter to what we
have been discussing in the security subcommittee.  The user ID I refer to is
an "authorization" ID.  I assume this is a user identifier and set of user
roles.  I believe we suggested this lives outside the profile.  My scenario is
based on the my understanding that we already support Producer level
authorization -- hence I am merely suggesting one more operation [type] where
producer authorization can be applied.  My scenario [hopefully] shows a useful
consumer use case [i.e. a better UI] for this.
    -Mike-