Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] RE: [wsrp-interfaces] [wsrp][intefaces] Use case foruserfiltere d getDescription()

But I thought we already do include remote access control in WSRP?  I thought we had discussed allowing portlets to define roles that
consumers map -- and that user identity/role information is passed via the protocol so that the producer can do remote access control.
Is this correct?  If so I am merely suggesting another place in the protocol where exposing such a capabilities is useful.

As for WS-Authorization and other standards I am not sure if they are the best fit here.  Can you brief me on the standard and why/how
its the solution?  I worry that it is a web service standard whereas we need to do authorization at the entity level [which aren't web
services].  I can intuit that is might impact how the user/roles are communicated and basic producer authorization works but worry that
we would still need to define entity level authorization more explicitly.
     -Mike-