Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] RE: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] WSDL for v0.5

That would definitely be desirable. We should also think of testcases that
can be automated.

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Rudnicki Joseph G|
|         |           CONT NSSC        |
|         |           <RudnickiJG@NAVSE|
|         |           A.NAVY.MIL>      |
|         |           09/23/2002 05:49 |
  |                                                                                                                               |
  |       To:       "'Andre Kramer'" <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>, Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS                                 |
  |       cc:       "'wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'" <wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>                                           |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-wsia] RE: [wsia] [wsrp-interfaces] WSDL for v0.5                                                    |

Hello,

Are there any plans to cross-pollinate the test implementations. In other
words, are all of the producers going to be tested with all of the
consumers
from all test implementations?

Take care.

Joe