Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Revised section 1.3.5.1

Hello,

These look good. We might want to repeat the diagrams in the main body of
the specification to help provide continuity.

For example, in Section 5.4 on deregister repeat the administration sequence
diagram. The entire diagram can be repeated with everything except
deregister grayed out. Or, just the immediate part of the diagram around
deregister could be repeated.

It is easier when you can use mouse-over, linking and other tricks to help
with this kind of thing. Printed documents are a bit more restrictive.

Take care.

Joe Rudnicki

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 6:54 AM
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Revised section 1.3.5.1

With several people indicating that a reworked section on the interaction
of various actors at different levels of sophistication (i.e. section
1.3.5) that used more graphical techniques might be useful, Alan spent some
time drawing these figures. We would like feedback on two levels (& hence
are distributing just a revised 1.3.5.1 section):

 1) Is this headed in a direction that our readers are likely to find
easier to understand?
 2) If #1 is 'yes', comments that would further clarify these figures/text.

(See attached file: trial section 1.3.5.1.doc)