Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Issue #92 Maximum size of a handle

We need to reach a decision on this issue. Basically here are the 3
proposals I have heard, their proponents should post pros/cons ASAP.

1) <256 bytes as the Consumer would need to keep these in memory and likely
wants to use them as a database key

2) <4K so the memory impact on Consumers is not huge while the Producer
usage scenarios are more flexible.

3) unlimited so the Producer can view this as a URI to a resource.

I have tried to give an objective and concise statement of these three
proposals, sorry if I misrepresented anything.