Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Issue #31: MINIMIZED state does not necessarilymeanno markup.

I agree that it is preferable for JSR168 to be a subset of what we enable.
Questions relative to differences need to be explicit about what the JSR
semantics are so that we can work towards a resolution.

                      Andre Kramer
                      <andre.kramer@eu.        To:       wsrp-wsia <wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
                      citrix.com>              cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [wsrp-wsia] Issue #31:  MINIMIZED state does not
                      10/17/2002 07:09          necessarily    meanno markup.
                      AM

Can returning no markup on MINIMIZED not be up to the remote Entity (and
leaving it up to the consumer to include it in presentation)? I was more
concerned by the spec mentioning javascript and other non-visible content
being allowed as a return from getMarkup() but not visible content. Also,
there is a separate question of whether getMarkup() should be called at all
(e.g. to return a title for MINIMIZED Portlet). We should make sure (which
think is already the case) that JSR168 is a sub-set of possible WSRP
behaviour.