Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] re: Issues for 10/7

Gil, Rich+Editors, all,

I appreciate the Herculean Task you've all been doing, but due to the
fact that I am working hammer and tongs on another spec and trying to
get it voted on by Oct. 31, I can't really follow this list well
enough to keep track of these issues come Thursdays' meetings without
a freshly revised overall list to which I can refer during the call.
So, could you possibly update the whole list next week, with xls-2 as
the identifier so I can find it in the seemingly miles long set of
specs and spec issues in my WSIA directories? I would really
appreciate it. It is a wee bit late to do so for today's meeting.

And, Rich, during the call, can you be doubly sure to announce the
issue number, and perhaps even repeat it during the discussion
because once I get behind while re-reading the relevant sections of
the spec which is being discussed to make sure I'm reasonable clear
what is being decided, I am well and truly.....well, you get the
idea. Like many folks, when you discuss issues close to my interests
I perk right up, but when you get out in the boonies (from my point
of view) it is very easy to get lost in the deep dark woods.

Thanks,
Rex