Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#91] Is setEntityProperties atomic?

The spec is currently silent on this issue. The three possibilities I see
are:

1) Require that setEntityProperties be atomic. This essentially requires
some sort of 2 phase processing of all producers/entities for setting
properties. We would likely need to define how failing items are indicated
to the Consumer.

2) Explicitly state that each property setting is the atomic item. In this
case we should provide an explicit means of returning either the successful
or failed set of properties.

3) Leave the decision up to the Producer/entity. This is analogous to how
performInteraction in Edit/Config mode deals with this issue. The closest
fault message we have in v0.8 is "OperationFailed" ... might want one a bit
more specific, including specifying how the failing properties are
indicated.

I prefer the 3rd choice. As spec writers we are unaware of what the issues
are for setting properties on a particular entity. We should provide
mechanism for it to apply the granularity that is natural to it.