Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#114] Should custom roles,modes & window state s use namespacin g?

My main concern was roles (so consider this resolved for me). I do worry
about mistaking vendor custom modes for our (future) standard ones. How
about using a uri:wsia-wsrp prefix for the standard modes and window states
(at least for new ones post 1.0)?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 24 October 2002 15:52
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#114] Should custom roles, modes & window
states use namespacin g?

Draft v0.8 added this for the name of a role (namely "The name for this
role. Preferred form for this names is a URI such that it is definitively
namespaced."). I do not think this would be quite so useful for modes and
window states as I would expect there to be a much smaller set proposed by
vendors and we are likely to want to capture them in a future version so
that the names/semantics are standardized.

Other thoughts?

                      Gil Tayar

                      <Gil.Tayar@webcol        To:
"'wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org'"
                      lage.com>
<wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org>
                                               cc:

                      10/15/2002 02:27         Subject:  [wsrp-wsia] [I#114]
Should custom roles, modes & window
                      AM                        states use namespacin
g?