Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#106] Proposed resolution: Uniqueness of EntityHandles

Hi again, Gil,

Not surprisingly this is the other message that came in with the
weird truncated xml header as the username  =?utf-8?B?R2lsIFRhev

By the timestamp it looks like you are in Europe, somewhere but since
your other messages came through normally it was just these two
messages which shared some condition that ended up with the username
substitution on my end.

This one, of course, doesn't need a new reply. I just thought I would
let you know and the list know in case it happened to anyone else who
might have a filter set up to catch weird stuff.

Ciao,
Rex