Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#128] Misuse of predefined namespace prefixes (wsia:*)

Date Added: 30/10/2002
Document Section: v0.8/9.2.*
Title: Misuse of predefined namespace prefixes (wsia:*)
URL rewriting mode use a predefined namespace prefix (wsia:). This is not the proper way to use namespaces. The namespace prefix in XML is arbitrary and never pre-defined. I suggest we move to standard prefixes, for example "wsia-" or just simple "wsia" and make these prefixes reserved for wsia use. We should use this prefix in all constants, for example wsia-help. (or maybe "wsrp-help"?)