Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#115] Proposed Resolution: URL rewriting of GET formactions

In considering this tweak of the proposal, how can the Producer generate an
URL complying with the Consumer's template if portions of it (the query
string) are buried in the value of a parameter of the URL the browser
dynamically builds from the form submission? I think it is not just for
Consumer URL rewriting that the prohibition applies ....

                      Gil Tayar
                      <Gil.Tayar@webcol        To:       wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                      lage.com>                cc:
                                               Subject:  RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#115] Proposed Resolution: URL
                      10/30/2002 02:51          rewriting of GET     form actions
                      AM

Because this problem appears only in Consumer URL rewriting, I have a small
change to this resolution:

"Entities MUST NOT include  forms with method=GET  when generating HTML or
XHTML markup when relying on Consumer URL rewriting"