Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [I#139] Delete glossary words not used by the spec

Issue: 139
meaning for the terms from the glossary, I also think this should be just
those terms actually used by the specification or referred to by other
glossary words which were used. As such, I propose deleting:
 Action
 Anonymity
 Company
 Host
 Logon
  Logout
  Logoff
  Portal Application
  Portal Modes
  Portlet Application
  Portlet Class
  Portlet Container
  Portlet Content
  Portlet Instance
  Portlet Object
  Portlet Window
  Portlet Window Instance
  Principal
  Provider
  Pull
  Push
  Service (we use the definition for web service ...)
  Service Attribute
  Service Offer
  Service Option
  Service Provider