Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Signature style

As long as the XML is not affected, I'm fine. The XML today uses the
lowercase names, and it should stay that way as the inner fields are also
lowercase.

Gil

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 23:10
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org

Current: markupResponse = getMarkup(registrationContext, entityContext,
runtimeContext, userContext, markupParams);

Proposed: MarkupResponse = getMarkup(RegistrationContext, EntityContext,
RuntimeContext, UserContext, MarkupParams);

Rich Thompson

                      Gil Tayar

                      <Gil.Tayar@webcol        To:
wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org