Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#154] Proposed Resolution: Rename "entity" to"portlet"

In many portals, "portlet" is used for what you can select in the
customizer (this corresponds to "producer offered entity") and someting
like "portlet instance", "portlet occurrance" or "portlet entity" (JSR 168)
is used for the instances of such portlets on pages (this corresponds to
"consumer configured entity").

Best regards,

Thomas

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com> on 12/09/2002 07:00:05 PM