Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] [I#172] Remove section "Interaction Lifecycle sta tes"

I believe the primer should be the place for something a lot bigger than the
small lifecycle represented there.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Thompson [mailto:richt2@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tue, December 10, 2002 15:21
To: wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] [I#172] Remove section "Interaction Lifecycle
states"

I think this was added because we found it helpful and therefore thought
readers would as well. Now that the spec is more complete, the question is
whether it actually is helpful. If it is marginal, would the primer be a
better place?

Rich Thompson

                      Gil Tayar

                      <Gil.Tayar@webcol        To:
wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
                      lage.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  [wsrp-wsia] [I#172]
Remove section "Interaction Lifecycle states"
                      12/10/2002 03:18

                      AM

Issue: 172
Date Added: 10-Dec-2002
Document Section:   v0.85/3.12
This section is non-normative. I believe it is an archeological artifact of
very old discussions in the beginning of WSRP. It also covers very little
of the lifecycle, and confuses more than helps.