Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Initial version of WSRP implementation available onalphaworks

Dear WSRP and WSIA TC members,

I am glad to announce that an initial version of the WSRP implementation is
available for interop tests at
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/webservicestoolkit. It is not yet a
complete implementation, but has the most important parts of the WSRP spec
draft implemented as well as a few sample producers and a SWING based
sample consumer.

As I mentioned before, we plan to move a more complete implementation to a
new open source project probably in February 2003, but in the meantime, I'd
like to encourage everybody to download the WSTK, play around with the WSRP
implementation and run it against your implementations to do some initial
interop tests.

This should help us to identify parts of the spec where different
interpretations leading to different behavior were possible and to prove
that the spec actually "works".

Best regards,

Thomas