Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] Portlet, Portlet Configuration, or Configured Por tlet

I now see the distinction you are making, but do not think it holds up. A
CCE may be used as the basis for a clone just as well as a POE. There is
no derived relationship ... they just happen to have properties by the
same name. The rough java equivalent is instance.clone() rather than
class.newInstance(). You start with an instance and end up with a new
instance. They both refer back to the same underlying code, but there is
no class/instance type relationship between them.

Rich Thompson

Gil Tayar <Gil.Tayar@webcollage.com>
01/06/2003 02:22 PM