Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Issues Resolved in 7-Jan-2003 call

[I#154] rename "entity" to "portlet" or "portlet type"
Issue: 154
Date Added: 7-Nov-2002
Document Section:
As the word "entity" is too general, and because we have finally given a name to the thing that we are "showing", why not rename entity to "portlet" or "portlet type"
Resolution: portlet & Producer configured-portlet/Consumer configured-portlet where the distinction is necessary

[I#169] Does refresh page (F5/Ctrl+R) re-invoke performBlockingInteraction?
Issue: 169