Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Next WSRP / WSIA TC Face to Face Meeting,Palo Alto January 27th - 30th

Dear WSRP and WSIA TC Members,

this is  the list of people who currently have signed up for 5th WSRP/IA TC
Meeting that will take place at the SAP site in Palo Alto from January 27th
to 30th:

Amir Blich
Chris Braun
Rex Brooks
Larry Cable
Ross Fubini
Richard Jacob
Alan Kropp
Andre Kramer
Carsten Leue
Monica Martin
Thomas Schaeck
Steven Smith
Rich Thompson

May I ask you to check this list for completeness and - if necessary - send
any corrections to me. Especially, additional sign ons are highly
appreciated.

Here you can find detailled infos on the exact location and hotel
recommendations for the 5th WSRP/IA TC Meeting:
http://oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/meetings/index.shtml

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards,
Jörg Wilczynski

Dr. Jörg Wilczynski, WebSphere Portal Development,
IBM Entwicklung GmbH, Schönaicher Straße 220, 71032 Böblingen, Germany, EL
8288, Bldg. 71032-04-112,
E-mail: bjwi@de.ibm.com , Phone:  ext +49-7031-16-3272, int 902-3272, fax
+49-7031-16-3335