Subject: [wsrp-wsia] F2F Agenda / Your Participation at Next WSRP / WSIA TCFace to Face Meeting, Palo Alto January 27th - 30th

Dear WSRP and WSIA TC Members,

here is the tentative agenda for the next face to face meeting. If you want
to propose a topic for discussion at the face to face that is still
missing, please let me know.

(See attached file: WSRP_Meeting_Jan_27-30.ppt)

I put in two days for finalizing the spec and was able to fit in all the
topics that were proposed so far, two slots are still open. Please note
that based on the proposal to have dedicated times where votes happen, I
have marked three slots as starting with votes.

If we need more time to finalize the spec than the planned we'll need to
cut on the other agenda items.

Based on the sign ups so far we will have a quorum, but since we want to
finalize the spec in this F2F, I want to have have maximum attendance in
this meeting to make sure there is full buy-in into the spec from the
entire TC. We have only about 70 % of TC members signed up for the meeting
so far, I'd like to encourage everybody who has not yet done so to sign up
to attend the meeting in person or at least by phone.

This is the current list of participants:

Sasha Aickin
Subbu Allamaraju
Amir Blich
Chris Braun
Rex Brooks
Larry Cable
William Cox
Michael Freedman
Ross Fubini
Richard Jacob
Jon Klein
Alan Kropp
Andre Kramer
Carsten Leue
Monica Martin
Adam Nolan
Sunit Randhawa
Nigel Ratcliffe
Thomas Schaeck
Steven Smith
Rich Thompson
Eric van Lydegraf
Charles Wiecha

If you are missing in this list and want to participate, please sign up as
soon as possible.

Those who are not able to participate may take a leave of absence by
sending me a note with the start and end date of the leave of absence, with
Joerg on cc. TC Members who are on a leave of absence don't count in for
the quorum rule, so if you can't attend the F2F meeting, taking a leave
helps ensure that we reach quorum and are able to finalize the spec.

I will be out of office next week and miss the call, Jörg will participate
to answer any organizational questions about the F2F Meeting.

I am looking forward to meet you all in Palo Alto !

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Chairman OASIS WSRP TC