Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #20] Glossary fixes: Sign-On and Sign-Off

Document: WSRP spec
Section: Appendix A
Page/Line: 86/ cell 4 & cell 5
Requested by: Eric van Lydegraf
Old text: The process of presenting credentials to an authentication
authority, establishing a simple session, and optionally establishing a
rich session.
Proposed text: The process of destroying or invalidating the established
security session created during a Sign-On.

Use definition in Sign-Off to replace Sign-On current definition ( I think
it's clearer )

Reasoning: Sign-Off is wrong and between the two definitions for Sign-On I
think the 2nd is clearer