Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #25] custom strings

Document: WSRP spec
Section: 6.1.8,  6.8
Page/Line: 34/1-9
Requested  by: Eric van  Lydegraf
Old  text:
Proposed text: STRONGLY RECOMMEND that for custom
modes,windowStates, userAuthentication,  needSecureCommunication(?)
that URI's or prefixes be used as future specifications  may add more
constant string values that risk nameclashes and difference of  semantic
meaning.
Reasoning: we've never  spelled out how the custom string values are to be
set, so we risk that future  additions to our constant list will clash
with custom values in implementations,  but with URI's or prefixes (dash
or colon style) we distinguish custom values  from the WSRP constants.