Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] interop testing at F2F

Our latest version is based on WSRP .88 [and JSR .54].  Our version before that
is WSRP .8 and JSR .46.  As we would not want to go backwards any chance you
can upgrade to .88?  If so we will look into the feasibility of providing
outside the firewall access for interoperability testing next week.
     -Mike-