Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Neglect of the Issues list

Title: Message
Dear WSRP/WSIA members,

I would like to apologize on the total neglect of the Issues list (and of the WSRP in general). My last week or two have been dedicated to my relocation to the US, and I have unfortunately left WSRP-s (and other) matters slip. I have just landed in the USA today, and will probably deal with the issues list tomorrow or the day after.

Please accept my apologies,
Gil Tayar
WebCollage