Subject: [wsrp-wsia] [change request #55] portletInstanceKey grammar

Document: Spec
Section: 6.1.1
Page/Line: 30/31
Requested by: Michael Freedman
Old text: ... Consumer MAY supply as a reference to this use of the
Portlet.
Proposed text: ... Consumer MAY supply as a reference to its use of this
Portlet.
Reasoning: I found the first sentence confusing.  I had trouble
understanding whether this applied to the Consumer vs. the Portlet.  I
should probably take a grammar class -- but instead suggest replacing with
"its" to make this clear.