Subject: RE: [wsrp-wsia] F2F Agenda / Your Participation at Next WSRP / WS IATC Face to Face Meeting, Palo Alto January 27th - 30th

Hi Andre,

thanks for writing up the document. After the session at the F2F we should
consider to put it on the web site or fold it into the primer.

Best regards,

Thomas

|         |           Andre Kramer     |
|         |           <andre.kramer@eu.|
|         |           citrix.com>      |
|         |           01/21/2003 06:19 |
  |       To:       Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, wsrp-wsia@lists.oasis-open.org                                             |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp-wsia] F2F Agenda / Your Participation at Next WSRP / WS       IA TC Face to Face Meeting, Palo Alto|
  |        January 27th - 30th                                                                                                   |

Dear fellow TC Members,

I've informally written up the experience of the WSDL sub group that has
been trying out various versions of the WSRP WSDL. Hopefully, the attached
note is useful background information to the wider group and could be input
for Richard's 12:30 session on Wednesday.

Yours sincerely,
Andre

(See attached file: wsrp-wsdl-report.doc)