Subject: [wsrp-wsia] Interop and Compliance Working Groups

Dear WSRP and WSIA TC Members,

as decided at this week's face to face meeting, in addition to the
subgroups to discuss the different topics for the future versions of WSRP
that I already announced, we'll form two groups to establish
interoperability and define compliance tests:

Interoperability Testing Subgroup

Initial Members: Mike, Alan, Richard, Andre, Nigel, Subbu, Gil(?)

Compliance Test Subgroup

Initial Members: Richard, Ross, Dan, Rich

These activities are a top priority since they are required to ensure that
the different WSRP implementations will work together without problems.

I'd like to ask the leaders who were determined at the F2F to organize
calls for these subgroups and post the callin information to the wsrp-wsia
mailing list so that additional interested parties can join the calls.

Joerg, could you please have dedicated mailing lists set up for these
subgroups ?

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck