Subject: Re: [wsrp-wsia] WSRP / WSIA TC Call Thursday,February 6th 9 am PST /12 pm EST / 6 pm CET

I think this is my fault. I missed Thomas' message somehow, and
another one from him to me, until sometime after 10:00 AM Pacific
today. Even though it was sent Wednesday. This sometimes happens and
this is actually not the longest delay I've seen. I have yet to track
it down because it is so intermittent.

In any event, I called in at 8:00 AM Pacific Time, and Michael F. was
the only person on the line. He was at a JSR function out of town and
hadn't gotten his mail, apparently. He said someone told him that
Thomas had sent message about today's scheduled meeting but since I
had not yet received it, I couldn't tell him about it. In fact, I
would not have known about it if I hadn't received Bill's message
here. We waited a few minutes and then left.

My apologies to the group.

Chagrined,
Rex